It's been a busy couple of weeks. Lot's going on, lots to tell you. :)
Many positive things have happened, so first things first...
I have found a location, in Reading, Berkshire, that will allow me to expand my services out of Newbury! I am extremely excited about this opportunity, and over the next upcoming months, I'm going to be busy preparing, and opening myself up to more opportunities. This is a great start and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Where will I be? At a small spiritual healing centre and shop called Moon Stone. I will post all the relevant information as soon as I have it. :)
Since January, I've been going to a new open circle... Arranged by the wonderful Sue (of RosesCrystal), and she has guided us through an array of topics, including Animal totems, Imbolg, and last night we were guided through crystal attuning.
This is something I have never done before. I wear crystals, cleanse them when I remember... But attuning? I didn't even know if you should. This is one of the many reasons as to why I am so glad this Circle began, as there is so much to discover and learn... :) I feel like a sponge, soaking it all up and taking it in...
But through the experience, I have decided to attune myself with the collection of crystals I own, but don't necessarily use or carry with me. Most of my crystals sit on my bedside table...
So, now is the time to learn and discover about the crystals I own, and how they might bolster and benefit me. Each one I own, I was drawn to, seemed to know it straight away...
My journey begins... :)
Today's 5 things:
1. Warm, fluffy socks... On cold days, where the sun is low, and you feel enticed to stay under the covers, there is nothing better than donning a pair of the thickest, fluffiest socks you own.
2. Following with the theme above, along with those socks are a good book, snuggly cardigan or jumper, a blanket, a hot drink (personally, hot cocoa springs to mind!) and a good book with flickering candle light to guide you through the words. ;)
3. The smell of freshly laundered clothes... The only true upside to ironing!
4. Watching Cocoa snuggle down into said freshly laundered clothes... Warm from the tumble dryer and radiators!
5. The wonderful group of ladies I spent last night with - being in your company fills me with a warm glow that lasts for days, thank you. :)